Share

Friday, May 20, 2011

Session 4



We are almost pushing the 1000 viewers now, and as you will see above we have sponsors, whoop whoop. Not sure what they do but click it and give them money anyways, as it means I'll make some. simples


Right then to the matter at hand, another week of good things. Lets keep it up. ENJOY



PICS

(Click on the image to view it larger)

The power of nature is just awesome




This is why men don't open up


The last thing she will ever do



That showed them kids

I don't think Cantona will be endorsing this



Actual mug shot


Low tide???


I would like to know their method of finding this out


old skool lol


too soon?


Clearly more a rugby fan



It would be rude not too right?



ditto



the copper could smell the fish a mile off


well if it looks like a mule....



Take note Americans

Shake it big fella


With legs like that, this fella is doing all of us a favour


FTW almost



WTF



Fucking aye!


So simple



Why wouldn't you





GIFS
(If GIF isn't moving click on it)











GLENNZ

A collection of images produced by Glennz, simple observations, that's all






























































WEBSITES














FAMILY GUY



















BEST/WORST FACEBOOK UPDATES













JOKES



I fell on my arm and had to have an operation on my funny bone. I was in stitches for two weeks.


A Jehovah's Witness knocked on my door and asked if I'd like to let Jesus into my home.
"Jesus can come in" I said, "but you can fuck off."


Tenerife;
I won't beheading there in a hurry.


A Jewish man has opened a convenience store in our village. I walked in and said, "There's a sign in your window that says, 'Bottles of wine - BOGO'. I think you're missng an 'F' at the end."
He said, "No I'm not."


I've heard Ancelotti and Wenger are starring in their own movie.
It's called 2 guys, no cup.


Kate McCann has a lovely tan at the moment. I guess it's because she's been lying in the Sun all week..


I got an e-mail saying 'At Google Earth we can read maps backwards!'
I thought, "That's just spam." 





A RANDOM SELECTION OF AMAZING/FUNNY IMAGES FROM AROUND THE WORLD









LOOK AT THIS IMAGE CLOSE UP AND THEN FROM A COUPLE OF METERS AWAY













VIDS

























Here's to another glorious week



No comments:

Post a Comment