Share

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Session 3

okay, so we now have over 500 viewers for this now. so thank you everyone who has seen it.

Once again here is the best the web has to offer us. Its quite a big one this week, so enjoy


PICTURES

 wtf is this gyu on


 Nature has it's moments
 Now we know


Click on the image to see this whole street that has been forclosed



 I hope thats secured down properly


 The Philosowolf


 Better than your mates signing it


Click on the image to see how God did it


Old skool hotness


The new Blaire Witch project


Apparently this works 60% of the time


Go grease lightning



Thank god



FAIL

 Perfect


infidels, outfidels


Lets hope he has a full length wetsuit on

Say Cheese


Pronunciation guide

Monkey business

As you do

Well said


The numbers don't lie

 Tell me I'm wrong

sweet and sour

 Typical

Do you like tennis?

I just don't get some people


 Speed 2 remake


GIFS
























JOKES

Illegal immigrants only come to the UK so they can see their local G.P. 


I'm absolutely pissed off!
In 12 years I've put over 6 thousand pound in the local wishing well and still my financial problems continue! 


934018
A man who says marriage is a 50/50 proposition doesn't understand two things:
1. Women
2. Fractions


I was at my mate's stag night yesterday, when him and his brother handed me a glass full of yellow, lukewarm liquid.
"Drink it" they said giggling. It was only when I smelt it that I realised the prank the bastards were trying to pull. Fosters.


My girlfriend and I went out to a restaurant last night, and some of the other diners started calling me a 'paedo' and a 'cradle snatcher.' All because I'm a 52 year old man with a 21 year old girlfriend.

It totally ruined our 10 year anniversary meal.




WEBSITES





WOMEN DRIVERS

Here is a selection of the best images the web have to offer showing us shy women shouldn't drive
























ID PICTURES

If you think that your passport and driving licence pics are bad, check these out















REAL AD CAMPAIGNS

Mad Men at their best



















BEFORE SHE WAS A PRINCESS

We dug up some pics of Princess Kate before she was...











VIDEO














HAVE A GREAT WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment